- DST research collaboration to enhance the design of acoustic materials
Defence has signed a three-year collaboration agreement with universities and industry to develop new acoustic materials for underwater vehicles.
- Case study: EpiFx and EpiDefend
Gaining control over pandemics with predictive modelling.
- Making waves on the quiet: how submarines can avoid detection
Research to study the dynamics of a submarine’s telltale wake and the project has made an important breakthrough.
- Using virtual reality to treat real-world injuries
Biomechanical technology that uses virtual reality can not only help treat injuries, but also prevent them.
- Could robots protect us in the surf?
Multi-vehicle robotics will help solve some of the problems faced by humans doing dirty and dangerous jobs.