The family of the late Ms Aileen Sinclair has endowed a scholarship to be awarded to a student enrolled in the Master of Engineering. Ms Sinclair was a much-loved member of staff for eight years, working in the Faculty Office and later the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering. Ms Sinclair died tragically in December 2000. Her family have established this scholarship to continue the support she gave to the students during her time at the University.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to be:
- Studying the Master of Engineering
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Have financial need and have experienced disadvantage.
In 2021 this scholarship is valued at $3,688.66 and is awarded in a single payment.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Financial need: as determined by the information provided in your application, including submission of a FEIT Student Financial Assessment form
- Disadvantage: as defined by the University’s Graduate Access Melbourne Scheme criteria.
- Academic merit: as determined by the results of your current or most recent studies.
2021 applications are now closed.