This scholarship is open to penultimate year Master by Coursework students in the Melbourne School of Engineering who have achieved excellent academic results.
Eligible courses are:
- MC-ENG: Master of Engineering
- MIS: Master of Information Systems
- MIT: Master of Information Technology
Penultimate year is to be interpreted as completion of more than 100 points of credit but less than 200 course points at the time of application.
One scholarship, valued at approximately $3000.
Awarded to a student who has achieved excellent academic results in their master by coursework program within the Melbourne School of Engineering.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Academic merit of the applicant
- Strength of personal statement
2020 applications are open from Monday 14 September – Wednesday 7 October.