Dr Jack Wynhoven completed his Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) at the University of Melbourne in 1964. He went on to a career as a structural and consulting engineering in Australia, Canada and Switzerland. This scholarship was established through a generous commitment from Dr Jack Wynhoven AM and his family, reflecting their passion for education and engineering. It provides support to Master of Engineering students experiencing financial difficulties, helping future engineers to progress towards their chosen careers.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled in the Master of Engineering
- demonstrate that you are experiencing financial difficulties.
A number of awards of up to $5,000 each are available.
Applications will be assessed on the following criteria:
- Demonstrated financial need
- Intended use of scholarship funds
- Strength of a personal statement outlining reasons for studying engineering
2021 applications are now closed.