Until further notice, all international travel related to your studies, research or as part of a university activity should be reconsidered and only undertaken where determined as essential. For the purpose of this advice, ‘essential’ relates to travel and associated activities deemed essential for the completion of your studies or research.
The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology provides a one-off Enrichment Grant to enhance your learning and broaden your university experience.
Funding is available to attend conferences, programs or activities that will enhance your degree.
- Applications can be for programs either within Australia or overseas*
- The proposed activities must be extracurricular and not directly contribute to course credit or assessment
- This funding can only be accessed once during your degree
Following the completion of your enrichment experience, you will be required to provide a written report to the Faculty. Part, or all, of this report may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
*(subject to international travel restrictions )
Individual funding may vary and is subject to approval by the Faculty; below is a guide of indicative amounts:
- $500 for programs within Australia
- $1,000 for international programs
Please note: Funding will not be granted for course fees under any circumstances. This can include online courses that do not promote active student involvement.
Applications can be submitted at any time throughout the year. Please allow two-three weeks for processing.