Webuild is a global construction company building large works and complex infrastructure for the sustainable mobility, hydroelectric energy, water, green buildings and tunnelling sectors. This five-year award has been established by Webuild to support a female student through their three-year undergraduate STEM degree through to completion of the two-year Master of Engineering.
The scholarship is open to students who are:
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Are in the first year of one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Design
- Undertaking an engineering major or breadth sequence that will lead to the Master of Engineering
- Demonstrate academic merit
- Demonstrate a passion for engineering.
One scholarship is available and is valued at $50,000, to be paid as $10,000 per year for five years.
Applications will be assessed via the following selection process:
- Applicants will be ranked and shortlisted according to their tertiary entrance score.
- The personal statements of shortlisted applicants will be reviewed by the selection panel. The personal statement will address your passion for engineering and how the scholarship funds would benefit you in your studies.
Instructions on how to apply and what to include in your application are outlined in the online application form.
Applications are now open until Wednesday 26 August.