Pearson William Tewksbury Scholarship in Engineering
This scholarship supports female and non-binary students entering the Master of Chemical Engineering. It is a companion scholarship to the Loxton Scholarship in Engineering, which supports male students entering the same course.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be female or non-binary gender*
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Intend to commence the University of Melbourne Master of Chemical Engineering in 2023 (the year following the scholarship application)
- Submit a statement addressing their study/career aspirations and the proposed impact of the scholarship.
*Male students can apply for the companion Loxton Scholarship in Engineering, which is awarded concurrently.
Two scholarships valued at $20,000 each are available.
Each scholarship will be paid in payments of $5,000 per semester for a period of two years.
- Your current WAM if still studying, or the final WAM of your most recently completed engineering-related degree course
- A personal statement addressing your interest and study/career ambitions in the chemical engineering discipline, and the proposed impact the scholarship will have.
- You must commence the relevant Master degree in either the 2023 start or mid-year intake. If you do not, the scholarship may be revoked.
- The scholarship may be revoked if, during the course of your study, you are classified as making unsatisfactory progress.
Applications are now closed