The Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (FEIT) collaborates with industry partners to innovate, solve pressing sector challenges and support the talent and workforce needs of industry.
Industry partnerships play an essential role in every aspect of research, teaching and learning in FEIT.
Together with industry partners we:
- drive innovation and test ideas and solutions in world-class facilities and precincts
- commercialise and translate research into real-world solutions
- enrich students’ learning experience through work-integrated learning, projects and internships
- prepare graduates to lead the way in today's workforce
- build talent and expertise through professional development and continuing education.
Ways to partner with us
There are many ways we can collaborate to grow your organisation's innovation culture, attract talent and upskill your teams.
Partnership case studies
From multi-partner research projects to technical training and internships, discover how we can work together to grow your organisation and create a better future.
Our partnership with Rubicon Water is helping to conserve irrigation water – and solve a problem concerning the world's greatest resource.
Our partnership with Synchron is helping people with paralysis operate computers with their minds – potentially improving the lives of 30 million people.
Our partnership with Epi-Minder is on the path to making it easier for people living with epilepsy to carry out everyday activities.
Make an enquiry and our business development team will contact you: