Our fortnightly email newsletter for current engineering and IT students is full of exciting opportunities and events. Sign up or submit to MSExpress.
MSExpress email newsletter
MSExpress is our fortnightly email newsletter for current engineering and IT students. It will keep you in the loop about a huge range of fantastic activities and opportunities, such as:
- careers events
- networking evenings
- internship opportunities
- exchange opportunities
- scholarship opportunities
- free breakfasts
- expressions of interest for ambassador or mentor programs
- student club events.
Contribute to the newsletter
Have an event or opportunity that’s interesting and relevant to Engineering and IT students? Let us know about it!
Guidelines for submitting to MSExpress
We welcome newsletter item submissions from University student clubs and staff.
Your submission needs to be relevant to Engineering and IT students, but it’s okay if your item is only relevant to a certain group within the MSE cohort. For example, if you submit information intended just for MIS and MIT students, we won’t reject it because it’s not relevant to the engineering students.
If your item isn’t appropriate, it won’t be included in the newsletter. These decisions are made at the discretion of MSE. Inappropriate content includes commercial advertising and promotions such as discounted textbooks, nightclub drink offers, student discounts and events aimed solely at undergraduate students.
Appropriate submissions include:
- information sessions relevant to Engineering and/or IT students
- expos and events such as the Endeavour exhibition
- student club events that are open to Engineering and IT students
- scholarships offered through the University and/or the Melbourne School of Engineering
- networking opportunities
- internships (if the program has been approved by the University)
- exchange opportunities (if the program has been approved by the University)
- and various other items and events deemed relevant to the postgraduate Engineering and IT cohorts.
Have a job offer? Direct it to the Careers and Employability.
Want to advertise accommodation? Choose the Housing Online noticeboard.
Our word count is limited. Please be aware that if we accept your news item, we might make edits to keep MSExpress concise.
Make sure the website you link to in the submission form contains all relevant information about your item. That way, readers can click through to find out more.
Looking for a previous issue of MSExpress, or can’t remember the date of that event? Find it here in our archive.