Our Pre-ENG Club is a community of future engineers studying an undergraduate degree at the University of Melbourne.
Explore your pathway
Benefits of PRE-ENG
- Invitation to a BBQ each semester
- Meet a Master of Engineering mentor
- Access course information through personalised consultations with staff
- Learn about engineering careers
- Network with industry
- Receive the latest engineering & IT news at Melbourne
All University of Melbourne undergraduate students are welcome to join.
Graduate Study Appointments
If you have questions about graduate study in engineering or IT, or would like to find out more about which subjects to take in your undergraduate degree, you can book an appointment with our staff.
Our admissions staff offer consultation appointments during semester to discuss your future study options in the Master of Engineering, Master of Information Systems and Master of Information Technology.
Applications open Monday 2 March – Wednesday 1 April
|Scholarship||Course, discipline or department||Citizenship eligibility|
|Paterson Scholarship||Engineering pathway (undergraduate) students||Australia*|