A free program to support teachers as they teach.
We are offering an exciting 10-week professional development program to Victorian primary school teachers. The goal of the program is to provide Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK) for primary teachers involved in Digital Technologies teaching and learning across levels 3–6 of the Australian Digital Technologies curriculum.
The program will provide teachers with:
- Hands on Digital Technologies learning activities focusing on building TPACK skills
- Ready-to-use curriculum document and lesson plans
- Opportunities to collaborate and co-create
- Reflection and discussion on previous week’s lessons after implementation in the classroom
- Access to references and an online DT community throughout the 10-week program
Tentative program delivery
Term One 2021.
Teachers will be required to attend either face-to-face or online 2-hour workshops for 10 consecutive weeks and concurrently run the program within their classrooms.
There is no limit on the number of teacher participants per school and collaborative teaching is encouraged.
Registration coming soon.