Australia's #1 Research Scholarship
The Melbourne Engineering & IT - Indigenous Research Scholarship Australia's number one scholarship, is available to full-time and part-time students and includes;
- 100% fee remission,
- stipend top-up of 75% taking the total yearly living allowance to ~$54,600 (tax-exempt for full-time study)
- $10,000 yearly travel & professional development allowance and a relocation grant.
Industry PhD Program
Our Industry PhD Program is designed to nurture talent, build innovation capacity and is driven by organisational needs. Candidates work concurrently, while developing expert-level, area specific, industry-leading knowledge in their field of research. This investment in human capital sees organisations develop a competitive advantage, bolstering their service offering and the value they deliver.
We offer one-on-one and group Research Familiarisation Programs. Whether it be over the phone or in person, these free programs will help you to:
- Gain a deeper understanding of what research is all about.
- Discover what research might mean for you and your career opportunities.
- Meet potential supervisors and connect with Australia's most prominent researchers.
- Learn more about the admissions process and entry requirements.
- Create an action plan and hone your research skills.
- Develop your course application.
Research Pathway Programs
Indigenous 12-Week Research Internships
Over 12 weeks you will gain first-hand experience, develop professional networks and learn how you can play a leading role in advancing engineering and driving societal outcomes locally and globally.
Indigenous Research Cadetships
Cadetships help you develop skills related to academic employment, a deeper understanding of the higher education and research sectors.
Our research spans a vast range of blue-sky discovery and exploration and is complemented by a range of targeted industry-focused innovation and problem-solving programs.
- You can also pursue research interests in Indigenous Knowledges.